Monday, June 16, 2008
We were in charge of playgroup today so the girls and I thought it would be a fun treat to bring cupcakes for all of the kiddies (and the mommy's, too!). Here are the fruits of our labors. Yum!
Thanks also for the compliments on the girls' dresses. These are some of my favorites. I also made a version similar to these out of blue and white toile w/ a chocolate brown ruffle and top trim - so cute! I'm happy to teach or to make for others - just send me an email! Tatum was the only one who would pose for me, so here's a better view than in the Father's Day post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Those look so yummy! Great job on them. Also, the dresses are so darling. I wish I could sew. Sorry we weren't able to make it to Layne's blessing. He is so dang cute, it will be fun to put he and Elise side by side. We need to get together, it has been way to long. Love ya!
Tatum is so cute! so girly I love it! :)
Your so crafty, and I'd love to learn the paterns of the dresses? did you buy them? My email is awood@macu.org I would love to attempt to learn all your crafty girl dresses!
Ps.. I'm craving a cup cake now! Those look great!
VERY cute (tatum) and delicious (cupcakes). I found an online fabric store that is having an awesome sale right now...30% off everything at checkout (unless it's already on sale). Seriously, I'm ordering a ton of cute fabrics for HALF the cost I can find them here - even when you consider shipping.
I have instructions for the dresses, but I have the hardest time learning from paper...I need someone to SHOW me, or I just end up making my own stuff up.
Those cupcakes look so delicious! I just want to lick that frosting off!
Oh! And Cute dresses! I was going to buy some fourth of July dresses. But those look perfect. I would love to learn to make those instead.
Layne is So adorable!! He looks just like a perfect mix between Tatum and Hayden.
You are amazing Evonne!keep it up!
yummy! very cute dresses, love the fabric!
Seriously Ego--when do you have time to sew dressews and bake perfect cupcakes. You're making the rest of us look bad!!JK-you're awesome! I would love to learn how to sew cute dresses like that!!
Teach me! I definately need some hands on learning though. Sewing is not my strong point. I'm fine to just pay you for the material, and have you make me one too, though! Easy way out. I know.
Too cute though. I would love to make a cute one for the fourth of July or something.
Post a Comment