Monday, June 09, 2008

Latest Pics of the Kids

Tatum (aka Tate, Taters, Nonnie, Tater Bug)




Hayden (aka Haydes, Baby Bug, Baby Girlfriend, Denny)





Layne (aka Layners, Layner-Lou, Monkey Man, Buddy)



8 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

Cute pics! You are quite the blogger queen-- I am impressed! Way to go Layne for being an awesome sleeper!!!

Chelsea said...

He's even cuter now than when he was fresh from the oven.

Your kids are really cute. And Lisa is right - You're SuperMom.

Monica said...

Cute pictures. I especially love the ones of Layne. He is darling. I also like the first one of Tatum. It looks like she is playing peek-A boo.

Audrey said...

You have such cute kids! Hayden is really growing up! Tatum is such a big girl, and Layne grows like a weed! Way cute pictures!

Beau & Lenette said...

Love the 'glamour shot' pose of Tatum it's gorgeous! Hadeyn just has these cheecks that I just want to smother with kisses and Layne is just too cute for words! I feel the same in the sleep department, my kids are all awsome sleepers and yet I am so exhausted most of the time.

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Such cute pictures of the kids! You really do have cute kids. Love ya!

Shareen said...

Darling pics of the kids. You should have a dozen since you have such cute babies :)

Julie said...

Darling darling darling! Layne's eyes are soooooo big! What gorgeous kids you have!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin