Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pet Peeve

voi·là (vwä-lä'); interj.
Used to call attention to or express satisfaction with a thing shown or accomplished: Mix the ingredients, chill, and—voilà!—a light, tasty dessert.

Not "wah-la".

5 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

you're so funny!
love the new design, I'll have to remember where you got it from. I have no talent in the computer department so, I always am impressed in those that can create their own designs, sorry it's not working for you! :(

Margaret said...

Love it!I am always trying to find a better background. Good job! Brown and turquoise are my favorite together. So refreshing! I hope you can figure out how to get your family picture up top.

Lisa Danielson said...

Cute blog design! You need to teach me how to do it! Also- love the pet peeve---i hate that too!!!

Chelsea said...

I agree. I also hate it when a business or a company has commonly misspelled words or grammar errors in printed materials. How hard would it be to hire someone to check that sort of thing?!

Jocelyn said...

Also... it's specific, NOT pacific... PACIFIC is an OCEAN! Do you know what I'm talking about, or is it just me that is bugged with this? ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin