Sunday, June 01, 2008

Layne's Blessing

Today was Layne's blessing - we had such a great day! After a busy morning (lots of babies to bless around these parts!), we made it home in time to clean up a bit and set up some tables and chairs in the back yard.

Beau did a great job with the blessing - I tried to take some notes for Layne's baby book, but I was crying and trying to shush Tatum most of the time, so we'll see.

We had lots of friends and family come to support our family - thank you all so much!

Here are a few pics of the day. I haven't gotten a real pic of Layne in his outfit - he barfed right after the blessing so I'll have to wash it and dress him up again for pictures. :)




15 comments:

Shareen said...

Such cute pictures. It was such a fun day, Busy but fun. Thanks for letting us be a part of it :)

Audrey said...

What a exciting day! I love the picture, and Layne looks just adorable! as well as the other babies. :)
Sam and layne look way comfortable.. I like his shirt! :)

Kimm said...

What a cute family you have. Layne is a little doll!

Kim and Chet said...

Awww what a cute pic of Uncle Sam...what a cute daddy he will be! Loved the three babies sleeping too! how cute:)

jami said...

I am so sorry we could not make it. I will have to call you later. Your fam looks super cute. what a cute baby.

Lindsay said...

How cute! I might borrow that picture of the three little baby muskateers if you don't mind - I love it! Thanks Evonne!

Monica said...

Hey Evonne!
It's Monica Shannon and Lindsay's sister. Congrats on your new baby. He is darling. Nice family picture.

shannon said...

how darling! he's such a cute little man in his outfit!

The Selman's said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable. I am so glad you had a nice day. I am so happy for you guys and your family picture is so cute. Your little girls are just darling.

Chelsea said...

I love the outfit you found for him, Evonne! It's really adorable. Looks like you had tons of family and friends around to keep tabs on all the kiddos, too!

Layne's birth announcement was so cute! I don't remember if I told you that, yet.

hillary said...

You have the cutest family! At least you were able to write down part of Layne's blessing! I thought somebody was writing down Ellie's blessing for me but I think it didn't happen. I'm a little bummed about it!

Cami Jo said...

I'm glad everything went well. Too bad we missed it. I'll look forward to more pic' of cute little Layne in his outfit!c

Nagels said...

I can't believe you guys have 3 kids. Your family is adorable. I can still remember when Beau first got home from his mission. Time goes by so incredibly fast.

Jocelyn said...

You have such a cute little family (well I guess not so little now that you have 3 kids)! Layne is so cute I can't take it.

Sam and Brie said...

yes like everybody says cute!! haha.. and I love the one with sam haha.. he hopes this is what are baby is like! haha...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin