Friday, June 20, 2008
It's officially summer in our family - we've hit the pool! The girls had a blast and Layne slept 95% of the time. And even though he didn't swim, he had to wear his swim trunks!
I'm so excited for the almost daily visits to Grandma and Grandpa's pool. Many more pics to follow this summer, but here are the first batch.


Babies Playing...
...and Wet Diaper Booty

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks like summertime activities are turning out to be a big hit. I love your new look.
I love the dank diaper butt.
You are a lucky girl knowing someone with a pool! Your kids are too cute.
i was just thinking the same thing as lisa...how fun to NOT have to go to a community pool to swim!
It was fun seeing everyone on Saturday. I loved Layne's little swim shorts! The kids are all so cute! Hayden and her tiny bottom! :) Cute cute!!
Post a Comment