Thursday, June 19, 2008
Okay, I've given up. It was taking way too much time and effort to try and make my own blog design right now, so I opted for the easier way out. I love my design, I've changed my font colors, links have been re-added - I'm good.
Only a couple of issues:
Why can't I get my header to upload the custom designed jpg image I have on my computer? It says it's uploaded, but it won't show up on my blog at all.
Why can't you change fonts on your blog? I think that's just dumb.
'Nuff Said. Feeling almost accomplished. Can't wait to cross this of my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I like this design. I want to do something different to my blog with a custom header as well but it will have to wait until I have the time....
looks darling, it makes me totally want to update mine!
I love the brown and turquoise. I love brown and pink too but since I'm not having any girls (not yet, at least) I am telling myself to forget pink for a while. :) Your background is awesome!
If you are still trying to figure out the jpeg for the header email me and I can help you... hopefully. :)
Post a Comment