Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Still working on the blog update and running into some HTML issues. Anyone good w/ this stuff?
What I want to do is to add my own jpg as the header (I know how to do it, but it's not showing for some reason) and to resize the side columns. Oh, and I want some of my right hand column items to show on the left - to split things up. My template is for a 3 column design, but I can't seem to get things to move over.
Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
totally not an HTML person, but Jocelyn is really good at that stuff. email her at joceanne@gmail.com and she'll help!
Evonne... I've been out of town but am now catching up on blogs and I LOVE that there are so many new posts on yours to read. :) Did you change your mind about having 3 columns?
Post a Comment