Thursday, August 16, 2007
Some crazy ladies have been up too late (or too early) on this fine 30th birthday of mine. Here's what Beau woke me up to see at 6am this morning.




I knew whose handy work it was the second I saw the bottle of Dr. Pepper and a note that says "For You". Shanna's been trying to get me to break my 1 year abstinance from the heavenly drink since I started on New Year's Day. Once I found the signed sign, my suspiciions were confirmed.
And a word of warning if there is more "mean-ness" planned. Karen will be 30 next month and I have a few tricks of my own up these sleeves, should I need to use them. :) And that goes for you, too, Shanna - just a couple of years behind me...
Thanks & love ya girls, but who in the sam hell is Brenda? :)
I apologize ahead of time if I should know - it's early yet.
Happy 30th to me!!!!
p.s. The house was TP'ed, but the pictures I took didn't quite turn out well in the dark. I'll try and get some more later in the day when it's light out. Didn't want to discount all of the effort that might have taken! :)


6 comments:
Happy Birthday! I guess Ididn't realize you and Hayden had birthdays such close together. And the Dr Pepper thing, that is just sabatoge!
How stinkin' cute is that cake! You are WAY too creative! everytime I think I make a cute cake I see one of yours and suddenly feel very small...Lol!
Happy B Day. And I thought you were old before! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YVN!!! Don't worry I had a similar experience less than a month ago. My house was decorated too with the same signs, my car was tp'ed with caution tape...I feel your pain!!!! Just tell everyone your 20-10!
Happy Birthday Old Lady!!
Love ya,
Kimm
HAPPY BELATED B-Day! Thirty is not such a bad age....my 31st is coming in a few months (PANIC)! Can you believe it. Anywho...we should catch up sometime. Your girls are darling.
congrats on the birthday girlie! that's an awesome site to see in the morning i am sure.
Post a Comment