Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Here she is, all of a year old. Kids get a free 8x10 at their one year, so I figured why not? I think they turned out pretty cute!




Shannon, I still need to schedule time with you to take pictures of my girls before summer is up!!! :)

5 comments:

shannon said...

she's so darling...and i know, we need to meet up for pictures soon!

Audrey said...

I LOVE THEM!!! She is such a cutie!! I will for sure have to take Caitlynn in for her year pictures.. Free is always best!! :) I only have two more weeks!! yikes! Our babies are growing up!

Beau & Lenette said...

What a sweetheart! She takes beautiful pictures. I love Kiddie Kandids :)

Lisa Danielson said...

SOOOO cute! I still need to get Ella's done. Where did you get that black and white outfit?

jami said...

I can't believe she is one! She is so cute. I totally see both you and beau in her. I love her black and white outfit!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin