Thursday, August 23, 2007
I couldn't wait for my husband to hang this up on the wall - I need to blog! :)
I seriously am in LOVE with this frame. Finally, I can have all of the pictures I want up in our house without being bombarded by frames that we have no room for. We even get some pictures of us up now!
If you want one, go to Joanne's ($49.99) - totally worth the trip and the $$$!
p.s. The picture at the top that is blurred from the flash is one of my most favorites ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Awesome frame Ego! I love that pic of you and Beau - always a favorite.
Okay, 3 things...
1- I love the frame, and you are totally photogenic! I'm so jealous!
2-How did you make your Halloween craft- send instructions, I want to learn. I have hardly any decorations for Halloween!
3- What's with the name EGO? Fill me in please!
funny! i went to Joann's the other day to price out a frame for my bathroom mirror (WAY too expensive...like, over $100) and saw that and thought, that is a ton of pictures needed to fill that thing.
Very cute. Know of any good framing places that are cheap cheap? or someone with a miter saw so I can make my own 45 degree angle cuts?
That picture of you and beau is one of my favorites....maybe one day I will meet him!! By the way I will be in Utah Oct. 16-22, mark your calender...I am coming to see you!!!
OK I already commented about this frame on the other one but I just have to say that pic of you guys is awesome! Who took it?!
You and beau are so cute together! I love that picture.
Post a Comment