Monday, August 13, 2007
Tatum is ALL girl when it comes to play time. Her favorite thing to do is play dress up and model all the looks for us. Chantel was over babysitting and this was the result. Our own 2 year old bride. She was totally in character, humming the wedding march as she walked down the hallway. She even had a scrunchie as a garter. But, I think my most favorite part was that she had the dance outfit on backwards so it was a total plunging neckline - she insisted it go that way. I couldn't resist some pics. Enjoy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is so cute! Dress up is always fun. I used to dress Daniel up in my get in shape girl outfits and sometimes I put mascara on Ty because his lashes are so long. On e time he started crying at the mall and his mascara was totally running--Ryan wanted to KILL me!!
the best?? the fact that you still have scrunchies lying around for her to use as a garter. second best?? the plunging neckline! love it!
Post a Comment