Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tag!

I secretly love being tagged via blog. This one is courtesy of Shannon! Let the fun begin...

Five Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. I was a “couch mate” at King Henry.
2. I was an accomplice in a hair “salon” farce gone terribly wrong (or right – depending on who you ask). Butchy!
3. I was wrapping my roommates personal belongings to give as birthday gifts to her.
4. I was contributing to the AMAZING “Wall of Fame”. Such photos included: Ricky Schroeder and Richard Simmons. Does anyone have a picture of this? I might – I’ll have to look through my boxes.
5. I was dating a boy that was entirely wrong for me. Thank goodness it all worked out the way it did. And, to add to the irony, as I was dating said boy, my husband was a high school junior – haha.


Five Songs I Know The Lyrics To:
1. “Parents Just Don’t Understand” – DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
2. “Forever In Blue Jeans” – Neil Diamond
3. Almost every Dixie Chicks song (I’ve been through a few fazes)
4. Every song on Alanis Morrissete’s “Jagged Little Pill” Album (more fazes – namely Atlanta w/ Susanna)
5. Anything from Backyardigans, Dora or Little Mermaid (Tatum’s favorites right now)


Five Things I Would Buy If I Was A Millionaire:
1. A new house
2. A new, bigger ride
3. Lipo, lift and a trainer
4. Family vacations (everyone)
5. Someone to clean my house for me


Five Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1. Units. Have to copy Shannon’s item because I TOTALLY had the things.
2. Along the same line as above, anything Hyper-Color (remember that?)
3. My senior prom dress – I wish! I was skinny and cute and thought I was chubby.
4. My wedding dress – same reason as above.
5. Any kind of shirt tied around my waist. Karen’s threatened me with a picture from Jr. High w/ a denim button up shirt tied at the waist. You know you’re jealous, people.


Five Things I Would Like to Do:
1. Be debt free and financially secure. All without my husband working long hours (poor Beau right now).
2. Take my girls and my husband to visit all of my family living far away (mostly my grandma right now).
3. Have money to remodel our house (we need work in every room – I’m anxious to do it all at once!)
4. Buy a tantrum-stopping pill. It’s at the embarrassing stage sometimes now. I almost cried in Robert’s yesterday and it was only 11am.
5. Never have to go grocery shopping w/ both of my kids ever again. I hate it. (see above)


Five Favorite Toys:
1. Glue Gun. Every girl needs one.
2. My new picture frame (I need to get it set up and take a pic – it’s absolutely amazing and now I can have more pictures up than I’d been able to pre-birthday).
3. My Dyson vacuum. I still love it as much as when we got it.
4. My Ikea cheese grater. I’ve had it for ages and give it to everyone for wedding gifts.
5. Pull-Ups. For those horrible, poor 2 year old that’s potty-trained-but-has-explosive-diarrhea days (yesterday) that no mom could survive without. (sorry to share, but it’s been a long week) I need to go buy new 3T panties – I threw a few away yesterday.

TAG! You’re all it!!!

6 comments:

Seriously... said...

Ok....so I love the 10 years ago stuff. SO FUN!!!! Did we realize how much fun we were having???? Anyway...you're a crafty girl, and I need super saturday craft ideas. I like your watermelons...what else ya got?
p.s. i'm going to pretend you tagged me, because I like this one
ken

Seriously... said...

so any crafts that are (relatively) easy....things you'd actually want to display in your home or give as gifts....definitely post the halloween boxes, i'm excited to see those. Just post a bunch of pictures from crafts you've done...i'm sure they will be inspiring.
k

Chelsea said...

hehe. Okay, i guess it's not stalking anymore :)

So that pan I got (well, am getting...it's 'en route' according to fedex) is only available from Sur La Table. I swear...I've probably spent 2 or so hours looking for other places that might carry it, but it apparently was an exclusive for Sur La Table. OH, and shipping/tax was close to $10, so it ends up being $40 or so. I couldn't find ANY discount codes or coupons online for that store. Frosts my cookie.

It's Wilton, but made by NordicWare and called Giant Cupcake Cake Pan. :)

shannon said...

I secretly love being tagged too! I guess it all boils down to the fact that i love talking about myself (up, i admitted it) and i enjoy reading about others. and I AGREE 100% about the tantrum stopping pill!!!!!!!!! ugh.

Lisa Danielson said...

What a good idea. I usually don;t do tags, but this one sounds fun. I wish I had that pill.

Cami Jo said...

I'm with Shannon and I guess I like to talk about myself to. Thanks for the tag- I'll get right on it! And as for the cheese grater...Inspired by you- I went to IKEA and got one. I LOVE IT! I think I'm going to get some for friends for Christmas and say something like..."Hope you have a GRATE Christmas"! Clever I know.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin