Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Just a friendly push to you blog regulars (and stalkers - I don't hate!)...
Beau's cousin, Cami is an amazingly talented singer and just made it to the semi-finals of a local Idaho radio station's take on the Idol competition. To move on she needs people to vote for her online.
If you get a moment, visit www.z103.fm/ and take a listen. (She's warned several times that it's an over-the-phone recording that doesn't sound up to par, but I think she still sounds amazing!) If you feel so inclined, vote away. She's awesome!
If any of you were able to hear her sing at my wedding luncheon or at Brie's wedding, you know how truly talented she is.
Thanks. Leaving the soap box now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks Evonne! You're a doll!
AND SHE IS SOOOO GOOD! I'LL TOTALLY VOTE!
Post a Comment