Friday, June 01, 2007
There is one song that I totally remember singing as a kid. "Swimming, swimming in a swimming pool. When days are hot, when days are cool - in a swimming pool!" Ask me sometime in person and I'll sing the entire song for you - it's pretty fun for a kid.
So....
It's officially summertime at our house! My mom bought a pool for the backyard at Smith's today and Tatum couldn't resist enjoying it early...even with freezing water.
And what kid doesn't like drinking from the hose?!?!?
p.s. Had to include her diva pose on the trampoline after her swim. She is too funny sometimes. :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
that's a rad pool...when can we come over to join in the fun???
Cute swimming suit! Kenzie has a pretty cute bikini too- thanks to you! We're coming home this week for a few days since James has a couple of days off of work. Maybe we'll come swimming too!!J/K
Anyone is welcome to come and swim!!!!
Ego. . . Love the pool. I need to get one for our backyard in Az. Yep, backyard. So excited. Looks like so much fun. Tat is the sweetest little babe. I love her buff tummy. She is perfect!
Post a Comment