Sunday, June 10, 2007
We've got a busy week ahead of us!
On Thursday, Hayden will have her surgery and hopefully that will be the begining of the end of the ear infections. Or at least, a drastic decline in them. I'm not sure what time her surgery is, but I've been told that they get the youngest in earliest, so she should be pretty early in the morning. I'll post an update as soon as it's all done.
Saturday is the big Bachelorette Party for Brienna! Just a few more things to get together and we're ready - should be a fun time.
Hope you are all having a fun weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Tubes were the best thing we ever did for Taryn! You will be so happy with the result. I don't know if Hayden has been cranky or not, but we sure noticed a different child after Taryn had her surgery. She had her adnoids removed as well and it was so nice to not see her miserable anymore. Good Luck and sweet kisses to Hayden. :)
I guess I've been lucky since my kids never have had ear infections yet. (Cross my fingers) James had to have tubes in his ears like 5 times though. I guess it was pretty bad.
Tell Brie to have a great time! I wish I was there! I missed her shower and everything. I hope everythings going well with the wedding plans!!!
Post a Comment