Friday, June 08, 2007

After several requests, here's my contribution to the "favorites" trend. Please note, items subject to change at a moment's notice! :)

Old Navy Flip Flops
They're cheap, they're cute and they're all mine!


TeePee’s for Kids
I've got the fabric and the pattern - just need to get-a-sewing. Thanks, Jami, for the inspiration. So cute!


Shutterfly
I love that I can order cheap prints, receive great customer service and really quick shipping without having to leave my home! I order ALL of my prints here.


Grilled Chicken
Despite it being a much healthier alternative to a lot of other choices, it's SO yummy! My current favorite dish with grilled chicken is lite tacos. I take grilled chicken (just use a little oil, salt and pepper to taste) pulled into small pieces, and combine with black beans, lettuce, sweet corn, tomatoes (for those of you that like them) and a little sour cream on a low-carb flour tortilla. It's so yummy!


Watermelon
My mom is visiting and lives on this stuff. I'm officially hooked, but give me the seedless variety, please!


Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
I live with a two-year-old. Need I say more? Miracle product.


Ikea
I love everything about it. Well, everything besides the parking and the lines. I could spend hours browsing and thousands of dollars, were it available. If you haven't been yet, go! It's a must for anyone starting out or who likes a sweet deal on home items.


Dyson Vacuum
I never know how "sucky" my vacuum was until I got one of these. It's amazing, bagless, filterless and stylish to boot. If you want a test drive before spending the $$$, come over for a visit.


Quaker Oatmeal
Another new diet favorite. I make a serving of this add a touch of sweetener (you can use sugar if you want) and lots of fresh cut strawberries. It's sweet and filling. Special K, my rear.


Morning Walks w/ Mom & The Girls
This is another new favorite, thanks to my mom's visit. The girls and I had been going off and on the last few weeks, but with mom here we've been a lot more diligent. And we're all loving it!


Now, be cool and blog your own favorites. It was surprisingly challenging, but equally fun. Go me!

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

That list sounds like fun. I'll have to try it sometime. That grilled chicken sounds sooooo good! I was going to go to IKEA when I was home- but no time! I hear it's great though! Do you have a double stroller Evonne? I just got one at Kohls online and I LOVE it! (Definately in my top ten!) It's not a jogger (They are a little spendy- but it is a side by side instead of front and back kind. It is so much easier to push!) ANyway- Love the list! Sorry I just wrote a novel!

shannon said...

i love this post, especially with the photos...you are so damn creative!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin