Wednesday, June 06, 2007
So, I hesitate to post this picture, but only do so because I know that all of my mamma-friends will appreciate. Today has been a doozie.
1) Tatum is again potty training, with little success so far. She's had a few accidents, but nothing I couldn't handle. Then, later this afternoon, she went poo in her panties. She made the BIGGEST mess and had to be hosed off. It was the biggest mess I've ever seen. Well, until Hayden decided to follow suit.
2) After her nap, I went in Hayden's room to find her in a mess of her own. WARNING!!! The following picture is kind of grossy, but it's the best way to illustrate the messes I've been exposed to today.
**please note, the disgusting contribution on her binkie - I about lost it when I saw that.
Only could this happen on the same day. I can only be thankful that I have a washer and dryer on site - it could be worse, right? :)


7 comments:
I'm sorry Evonne I laughed so hard!!! I know it's so not funny, but Ohh, could I tell you stories!! The joy's of being a mommy! :) The binkie is so gross!!!
Ego,
My heart goes out to you. So sorry! Lilly dosen't even have those kinds of poohs yet and I still hate pooh. I love that you just hosed them off. Good thing it is summer time.
That is soooooooooo gross! Cracks me up though- since we've all been through it too! The other day I was in the bathroom doing something while Carson was bathing- and he totally went! I hate poop in the tub!!! Good thing we love our kids!
count me in! i just finished cleaning up a WHOLE TUB OF TOOTHPASTE off the carpet and couch. so much better than poop, but we've had our fair share there also.
Oh Ego...did I ever tell you about the time that Natalie ate Jackson's crap? He had pooped in his pants (we were potty training) and he thought he could deal with it himself so he took off his poopy undies and of course the poop fell out. Immediately Natalie crawled over and started eating it. Needless to say I lost my ever loving mind! I can so relate to s#@**y days!
Yay, I'm not alone! :)
you were not kidding when you said you had a "crappy" day. I am so sorry. Wow.. what a mess... The binkie pretty much made me gag...
I would have hosed the kids off too. :)
Post a Comment