Monday, June 18, 2007
Maybe it's because my mom is here, but I've been really inspired to start sewing more again. Here are a few of the projects I'm starting on this week:
It's a crayon apron to wear while coloring. Could you die? I thought this was one of the cutest things I've ever seen and I think it could be pretty simple to make at home. I'll let you know the steps once I figure them out. (This idea stolen out of my May "Parent's" magazine.)
Another stolen idea (aren't they always, though?) - I found a lady sellign these on Etsy.com (awesome site - check it out) and thought, "I can do that!" I've already started making the girls a few for the summer. Again, I'll post pics and instructions when I get them done.
Burp rags. Someone have another baby so I can make more of these as gifts. We have way too many in our house already.
Anyone want to be crafty? Call me - lets get together on ideas!


3 comments:
I'm so jealous of your talent! I wish I was crafty! I do try though! I was pretty impressed with myself when I sewed together the baby tights- and stuck on a silk flower with a brad! Not that tough- but for some reason, I struggle with crafts! I'd love for you to teach me though! My mom gave me a sewing machine for Christmas, and I've only used it a few times! I'm not sure Carson would like the crayon skirt (haha) but maybe when Kenz gets a little older! Love the ideas though!
Ego. . . I love that sweet little sun dress. Perfect for Az. Let me know how it goes and show me pics. I have the perfect material for a cute dress for Lil right now. AHhhh I love it!
i love that sun dress too! i'd beg you to make one for Collin, but i think his dad would kill me!
Post a Comment