Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Tatum had a run in with something stingy this afternoon while playing in the backyard. Haylee (Karen's oldest) thinks it was more of a wasp-type, but it's hard to say because no one else saw. Needless to say, Tatum came in screaming from the pain and after some investigation I found 2 solid (and a possible 3rd) stings right around her left eye area.
I tried to get a good picture of the swelling, but she wasn't too cooperative.
EXTREME CLOSE UP!
Thanks to Benadryl for the relief and the impending nap! Poor thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Feeling so sorry for her! I had an encounter with a wasps nest when I was little. Why do they always sting in the same place? I had like six bites on my one ankle. I hate bugs!
that is the saddest face i've ever seen! poor thing, i hope she gets better!
Post a Comment