Friday, August 22, 2008

Not to be Outdone

Pictures of Tatum and her hair.

She was a little jealous that Hayden was getting the attention, so she wanted some taken of her. She's turned into a KID overnight...no more baby girl. :( Oh, and the last one is her displaying her dance moves. She's got a mean plie going on.



6 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your girls! Sooo cute!
I haven't seen you guys in awhile...GEE! Where are you?! ;)

Shellie said...

How cute is Hayden's hair. You are quite the expert. Good job. Sometimes it's better just to be brave and do it yourself. I'd mess it up if I tried, but can do anything.
Good job. Tatum's looks very cute as well.

Jocelyn said...

This hairdo is super cute too! I love it!

THE HANSEN'S said...

you did a great job on the cut! your girls are adorable!

Cami Jo said...

They both look adorable!!! How cute is Hayden's hair?! That's what we were going for with Kenz- but you just don't get the same effect with stringy, thin, baby hair! Maybe someday it'll thicken up!!! Cute pictures though.

Monica said...

cute hair how did you do her bun things? the bob on Hayden is darling it looks so cute for her face shape good job Evonne!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin