Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mini!

My babiest girl is two today. I can hardly believe how quickly it's gone by!

3 comments:

Nagels said...

wow-she is already 2? I love the slideshow. adorable shots of her and her big beautiful eyes :)

Jocelyn said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! I can't take it either! Happy Birthday to Hayden!! Some of the pictures of her are hilarious... she looks like such a fun little girl! Also, that picture of Layne in his church clothes is so cute... he looks so big. And the one of Tatum in her dance outfit is great... little girls in dance class are about one of the cutest things ever. Thanks for the updates!

Emily Walker said...

Oh my gosh Evonne, she is adorable. I cannot believe how dark her hair was for so long. So fun. What a precious 2 year old.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin