Friday, August 22, 2008
So I bit the bullet and got Hayden's hair cut the way I've been wanting to for awhile now. Problem is, I paid to get it done and ended up doing most of the work myself.
I had heard great things so I took her to our local "Cookie Cutters" kiddie salon. I figure, for $13 I can't go too wrong. The girl was totally nice and their setup was fun (Hayden loved it), but the poor girl wasn't getting what I wanted at all. Twice after she had finished, I asked her to stack it more, even out the sides, etc. I hate to be "that mom", but it's got to look right, right?
Anyway, once I got home (we had to rush out to pick Tatum up from dance - the haircut took over a 1/2 hour as it was), I noticed that it was kind of stacked in the back, but it had a definite mullett-ness to it. So, I was brave and made it what I wanted. I'm actually pretty proud of how it turned out. There are, of course, a few spots that could use some refining, but that would also require a 2 year old that cooperates - something we lack in our house.
The cut totally suits her sweet little face and the bed-head is out of this world.
I just wish Beau liked it as much as I do. Oops.




14 comments:
I totally love it! Callie's little best friend has that haircut & I've been thinking about doing it to Callie for a while. I'm not sure it would look as good on Callie though since she's got bangs... Hayden looks darling!
Adorable!! She looks so grown up. This is the perfect cut for her for sure. She's way too cute.
That is adorable. It just fits her little round face. It suits her perfectly. Good Job!
That is adorable!! I love it. She is cute anyway but that little bob is so stinkin' cute I can't even stand it. Good job momma!!
This was the cut I was going for but didn't seem to get. I should have had her stack it more, too. Since it's time for another haircut, maybe I'll get it like that this time!
oh my! Love, love love it! the cut is fabulous and she just looks adorable! Do you have to blow dry it?
Way to go Evonne! Her hair is adorable. I think with her face shape and round chubby cheeks it suits her well. It also make finer hair look fuller and thicker.
Oh that is the cutest style on her! LOVE IT!!! you did good :)
Cute hair! She has so much! I just cut Ella's hari and gave her some bangs--but she still needs help in the hair dept. BTW- when did you put music on your blog? I thought that was a pet peeve??? We need to get together.
that hair cut is to DIE FOR!
So cute. I can't say more than everyone else already has - but this is truly the cut I've always wanted a girl of mine to have. Kind of the cut I have right now - and in fact my favorite hair girl didn't get it either. I finally got my Mom to cut it! Sometimes Mom's just know better!
I love it :) You did a great job, I wouldn't dare do that. I would be too afraid of ruining it and not having much hair to work with. Adorable :)
I LOVE IT! Seriously, she looks SO CUTE with that short bob! It frames her little face perfectly.
It's way too cute Ego. She is such a big girl now!
Post a Comment