Friday, August 15, 2008

Hayden's Birthday

Sorry this has taken me so long!

Here are pics from Hayden's birthday. We had the traditional present opening, cupcakes and singing at home on her actual birthday (Monday the 11th) with just our family. On Tuesday we had a party w/ extended family and friends at Glen & Tammy's (hot summer day + pull = way more fun than my back yard).

Enjoy!






10 comments:

Chelsea said...

look how cute and delicious that plate of brownie ice cream sandwiches is! Oh my gosh I want one now.

you're my hero.

Lisa Danielson said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!! Looks like she got alot of the same presents that Ella did. Love the ice cream sandwiches!

cortnieb said...

Evonne!!
Okay I bet you totally don't even remember me...I lived at the Windson Park, I was roomies with a Ms. Jenny Bennum and Breanne Howe. Oh oops my maiden name was Cortnie Pence I married the big bald guy named Josh.....anywho I totally remember you and LOVED you to pieces. I found your blog through jenny's and about died when I realized it was you! We live in So Cal and everytime I hear Thousand Oaks on the news I think about you! I hope you remember me and if you don't ummmm Hi my name is Cortnie haha!! Your kids are too flippin cute I am currently pregnant with my third and its my first girl! 2 boys Bentley and Hudson. My blog is set to private, but if you would like to keep in touch please email me so I can send you an invite!
hope you have a fantastic day!
cortnie
cortniebigelow@hotmail.com

cortnieb said...

p.s. SORRY, but I was just reading through some of your posts....did you ever find out what was wrong with your little man? We have these friends here whose 2 1/2 yr old had what sounds like these same types of rashes and he has what is called "leaky gut" which I guess the stuff that leaks out of their stomache causes their skin to get severely scaly and itchy he now wears some kind of patch that has helped tremendously! I just thought I would add that just in case you didn't know anything yet :) I hope all is well and am glad it wasn't the really bad thing the dr. thought!

shannon said...

happy birthday hayden! and of course, she had the cutest cupcakes/cookies around! so did you get a new camera???

Kim and Chet said...

Happy Birthday little Hayden! She looks beautiful in her princess dress and I loved the heart brownie sandwiches YUM!!!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday, Hayden! Looks like a fun party. What I want to know is how good were those heart sandwiches?!?! My mouth is watering!!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!
Evonne, darling cupcakes can I get the recipe? they look delicious and darling too.

Shanna said...

ok yea she is pretty dan cute I love her but heck I love them all! It was fun watching all of them grow together, & play so well the cousins are friends I love it!

Sharley said...

I just got a comment from Shanna, so I checked out her blog and then saw your! Darling! I can't believe how big your kids are! I hope all is well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin