Monday, August 04, 2008

"Breaking Dawn"...

...is breaking the sleep bank. I'm tired. Anyone else reading right now?

6 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

YES!!! Reading it. Had lots to do so can't just sit and read like I want so it's taken me a bit longer but SO GOOD, so far anyway!

Lisa Danielson said...

me 2- on pg 500--like it alot but there are some boring parts--i freaking hate jacob!!

Seriously... said...

i get mine in 2 days. I'm afraid our fledgling business will go under because i tend to let everything go when i read for 2 days straight.

Monica said...

What is this breaking dawn thing? I also liked the family sketch thing kind of cute.

Julie said...

Did you finish? I'm half way through...seriously LOVING it!

Jocelyn said...

I have it but haven't started reading yet. I better do it before it's spoiled from reading blogs... I'm sure everyone will give away the ending soon.

Cute stick family!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin