EGO, sorry, i just now saw that you asked if I saved any of our queens of jr. high emails...and i didn't!!! but didn't you mail them to summer on her mission??? maybe she kept them all as part of her mission memorabilia (or however you spell that). we will have to check. I miss our fun little club. remember when we were coach??? so fun. kendra
It dosen't get cutter than that. Seriously, I love the black leotard and slippers. OHhh I love little girls! I'm sure she was practicing the whole day before hand. She is perfect!
3 comments:
EGO,
sorry, i just now saw that you asked if I saved any of our queens of jr. high emails...and i didn't!!! but didn't you mail them to summer on her mission??? maybe she kept them all as part of her mission memorabilia (or however you spell that). we will have to check. I miss our fun little club. remember when we were coach??? so fun.
kendra
It dosen't get cutter than that. Seriously, I love the black leotard and slippers. OHhh I love little girls! I'm sure she was practicing the whole day before hand. She is perfect!
Very adorable. I love the hands on hips. haha She looks like Shantell!!
Post a Comment