Saturday, March 31, 2007

A View of Memory Lane

Thanks Shannon for the inspiration! I loved your post and thought it was a great way to relive those fun memories with friends that you'll never forget! There are a ton more pictures somewhere, but these are the few that were already on my computer for some reason. Enjoy!
********

Here are some great Lake Powell memories. Caroline, Cathy and I had a great time trying to be as white trash as possible. We bought these hideous shirts that said "Tails of Lake Powell" and had drawings of bums, shredded them and posed the part. *note* the cigarette is rolled up paper in honor of the trashy girls that rode by on their boat screaming "It's my 21st Birthday!!!" I guess you had to be there!

p.s. Check out the saying on my hat - Tucker found this at the DI before our monster truck rally outing. Another great night of dress up!



Here I am celebrating "Canada Day" with Tanya. We were on our way out the door to go rollerblading (I miss those days of being in great shape with you, Nan!). Gotta love the tube socks!


Here are "Brown Evonne", "Blonde Yvonne"and Nan in Canada. We have had a few fun trips up there to visit, but none recently. I miss you girls!!!!!



This is the night I met Beau. I totally remember this night - such a random thing to meet Beau (whistling out of his truck at us at the Gateway) and now I'm married to the guy and have two babies. Crazy how things work out! :)


I couldn't have a picture tribute without including one from our fun nights in Park City! This was the night that Yvonne got us a screaming deal on a condo and we spent the weekend on a girl's getaway. Love the shades, Tanya!

This was a fun weekend trip to Colorado. You'll have to ask Amanda about her "boyfriend" in Colorado - haha.

3 comments:

shannon said...

love the walk down memory lane. as i was looking through my photos, the only pic i have of you and me was on your wedding day, and it's already scrapbooked! pooh. thanks for the fun photos!

Fairy Leigh said...

That's so weird...I just pulled out my copy of some of those photos and was showing them to Jeff! You are all so cute:)

James Yvonne and Elise said...

I miss those days! How fun to remember all the fun times we have had. Love ya tons!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin