Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Morning

It's early yet, but I already have some very cute pictures to post. :)

Here are the girls in the pajamas my mom sent them after Christmas. I took this picture as soon as they both woke up this morning.



After I fed Hayden, I put her in the swing and left Tatum to play and watch "Wonder Pets" while I got some work done. Tatum comes downstairs (you'll see her outfit in a second) saying "yucky" and pulling my hand to take me upstairs. I'm thinking, accident or a mess made. When I get upstairs, Hayden is laying under her swing. Now, I don't think she fell because I would have heard it (Tatum tends to want to push her in the swing, usually scaring the heck out of me). I have a sneaking suspicion that Tatum managed to pick her up and move her. I'm really going to have to be strict on the buckling in of babies from here on out.

Now, onto Tatum's lovely ensemble. Please note, she's created this look herself.

4 comments:

Fairy Leigh said...

Oh, Evonne, that gave me a good laugh! She is something:) Love the pic of the two girls in their jammies.

Mom

Mands Glenn said...

That Girl got Style just like her Mommy.

shannon said...

love it, love it, love it. the polka dot pants, green dress, and pink boots. at least the pants tie it all together, right?

James Yvonne and Elise said...

I love Tatum's style, watch out for that girl. Your girls are so cute! We really need to get together soon, it has been way too long. Love ya

Blog Widget by LinkWithin