ABSOLUTELY the cutest 7 month old I know, as well:)Jeff says she is almost always smiling like that!Mom
I can't believe our girls are already 7 months old!!We need to get them together again! She is so cute!!
Ohhhh I just want to kiss her cheeks. You make beautiful babies. We need to see eachother soon, too! Miss ya!
She's got such an amazing little face! Love the flowers too...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ABSOLUTELY the cutest 7 month old I know, as well:)
Jeff says she is almost always smiling like that!
Mom
I can't believe our girls are already 7 months old!!We need to get them together again! She is so cute!!
Ohhhh I just want to kiss her cheeks. You make beautiful babies. We need to see eachother soon, too! Miss ya!
She's got such an amazing little face! Love the flowers too...
Post a Comment