Sunday, March 25, 2007
Well, the day has come and gone in a flash - my baby is two!
We had a fun BBQ with Beau's family and Karen, Scott & the girls. Tatum got more than her fair share of goodies and now mom's got the daunting task of finding a place for it all. Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes and gifts sent - she's very loved and it shows!
Here's this year's cake. I was so happy with how it turned out - the idea was all in my head and I was scared it wouldn't turn out as I'd imagined. I liked it so much more when it was made! I really would love to look into cake decorating - it's so fun!
Cute Beau helped me make this "Happy Birthday" sign a few nights ago. Tatum didn't notice it at first, but when she saw it pointed and said, "Ohhhhh! Pretty!"
Shantell slept over the night before, so she was there to help with opening presents. I think it made the morning a little more exciting for Tatum - Beau and I were still groggy when the girls woke up ready to unwrap.
Here's Tatum posing with her new dollhouse and accessories. She sat and played with this for hours today - such a great purchase!

Here are the three baby cousins, Jakelle, Kehl and Hayden. They are all getting so big - it's hard to believe that this time last year we were all preggos with these little buggers!
Tate was more than prepared to blow out the candles (we've been practicing) and decided to take care of the "2" before the song was even over!

Here she is with her own little cake to destroy. As you can see in the following picture, she's more than capable!

Happy Birthday, little Tater Bug! We love you!!!!!!


5 comments:
OMG, love the cake. you should totally do it professionaly, it turned out amazing. sooo good to see you the other day also, your kids are darling. zoo day here we come!
I can't believe Tatum is 2! The cake is awesome. You really should do it professionaly, you are so talented. Miss you
Happy Birthday Tatum! I love cake decorating too and have been wanting to sign up for classes at Roberts. Let me know if you want to do it 2gether. Your cake is super cute!!
I love the Cake! Your little girl is so dang cute. I love the sign that you guys made. The colors especially. I am with Lisa and would love to do a cake decorating class. Lets all do one!
So cute, looks like she had a fun day:)
You did an amazing job on the cake Evonne!
And, love Hayden's outfit too.
Post a Comment