Monday, May 01, 2006
I really thought I'd be better at keeping up at this than I have been. I apologize to all those of you that have taken the time to check in often - I promise I'll get better at this as things slow down.
We're frantically trying to get everything together for Holy Cow on May 11th. I can't believe it is only 10 days away. We spent all day Friday making cakes and having pictures taken of them for the packets. Thanks again to Emilie for the HUGE favor of taking them all - it will make such a difference to have professional pictures instead of my own attempts with the digi cam. Now it's just time to get every kit put together, plan our booth layout, etc. It's a lot of work, but hopefully it'll pay off in the end!
Tatum is keeping me busy as ever. She's developed the lovely talent of temper tantrums and I couldn't be more excited. *argh* She will throw herself onto the floor and scream, so we're also learning the art of the time out. It seems to be helping - the less I respond, the fewer tantrums she's throwing. Seriously, whoever said 2 was the terrible year was seriously mistaken - I'm finding that 13+ months is the killer time. Either that or I'm in for a heck of a time next year! Really, though, she's not that bad in comparison to stories I've heard of other kids. I think that if I can stay my course with her, we'll get through it quickly. Other than that, she's so fun to hang out with. She's a fantastic shopper (she loves it!) and dances like you wouldn't believe. This morning I was doing laundry and the Ellen show was on in the living room. I looked in and she was rocking out to the music! It's too cute.
Beau starts softball tonight with his friends so Tatum and I have been running around getting things ready for that. He's really excited - I'm just hoping he'll be extra careful with his knee. The weather has been amazing so tonight should be fun for all.
I promise, I'll post pictures tomorrow! Gotta run!


1 comments:
I always enjoy your posts!!!
Thanks for the update!
Hope everything goes as planned!!!
Love, Audrey
Post a Comment