Sunday, May 21, 2006
Well, another Sunday is already here! If anything, hopefully I can stay on top of the weekend recaps for you all. :) Not a whole lot going on here this week!
The week went as usual - our routine doesn't change much during the day. Tatum and I kept busy enough playing with the kids, cleaning the house, watching Backyardigans and Dora, going to Dr. appointments (prenatal check up), etc. Beau's been working later nights, so we don't get to see him until around 8 or so. That's how the summer months will be for him - the lighter it is at night, the more work they can get done. I feel badly for him - it's hard work - but the overtime sure is nice. He's got a way better than than I do right now, though, so I'll have to work on that with some serious pool time this summer.
Saturday morning Shanna, Karen and I decided to go hit the local garage sales to see if we could find anything of substance. I'm on the hunt for a changing table that I can paint (the one I'm using now will be too large with both a bed and a crib in the girl's room). We didn't have much luck with the big stuff, but I did find some great brand new sleepers for the baby and some Ugg boots for Tatum for this winter. It was nice to get out, though - Tate got some good daddy time!
After that, we went over to Grandma Tammy's house for a swim. The weather has been SO nice here that we'd tentatively planned on going all week. The kids had a blast running around and Tatum loved swimming with the floating baby ring around her. Smart me doused her in sunscreen while I went for full exposure. Suffering from a major sunburn on my shoulders and chest as I type. I think I'll live. Unfortunately I left my camera at home, but we did snap a few on grandma's camera. It's at her house and I'll post those when I can get access to them.
In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures of Tate at home with her dad after her swim day. She kept climbing on his back to play bucking bronco. She was laughing so hard that she got carried away and threw herself into our headboard a couple of times without injury - just a little shocked that something had gotten in HER way.

Saturday night Beau, Tatum and I went to Chili's for dinner. It was so nice to go out together - usually we're with a larger group if we go out to dinner. Tatum wasn't having the high chair so we tried the booster and she did alright with it. After that, it was home to bed.
Today we'll be going to Andy's (Beau's cousin) Court of Honor and that's about it. I'm trying to get Tate to eat some lunch, but she's not interested in anything we have to offer her so far. She keeps wanting Beau's salsa, but I know as soon as she has her own she'll hate it. Thank goodness for cheese and crackers!


1 comments:
I love the curls!
Mom
Post a Comment