Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm Officially Incontinent

So it's 10:45 at night and I just got back from the grocery store. A typical trip, you may be thinking, but not so. I sneezed and peed my pants. Right in the middle of the store. Mind you, I didn't have to pee before the sneeze, but that crazy little bug in my belly decided to push right on the bladder, right in time. Talk about embarassing. Now I totally understand the "no jumping on the trampoline after giving birth to a baby" comments. It's so true. And the best part is, I get no warning. Argh!

Hope you're all having as lovely an evening as I am! :)

1 comments:

Fairy Leigh said...

Oh my God! I'm sorry, but that is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Not that I want my girl to be embarrassed, but really, isn't this the kind of scene that would make you chuckle if it weren't happening to you?

Love you,
Mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin