Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Long Time, No Post

After realizing that it's been a few days since I've posted anything, I supposed it's time to update you all on our lives as of today! Not that anything of consequence has really happened, but I'll give you the rundown anyway.

We had a busy but fun weekend going to Audrey's wedding and then dinner with the family at "Guadalahonkeys" (no joke, that's the name of the restaurant). The wedding was lovely and we're so happy for Audrey and Jeff! Tatum was being so funny at dinner - she's discovered the art of blowing raspberries and makes the cutest scrunched face when she does it. Unfortunately, I couldn't snap a good picture of it because our camera was being retarded.



This week has been slow, but nice. Shanna and the kids came over today to finger paint and hang out with Tatum. They had a blast and, surprisingly, didn't make too big of a mess. Tonight I'm working on finishing up all of the invitations for our parties - they are turning out SO cute. We plan on having pictures taken of all of them this Friday so we can include the images with the instructions in each kit. Oh! And we were accepted to have a booth at "Holy Cow" so we're very excited - hopefully this will give our humble little company the boost it needs to start out! Now we're just frantically trying to get everything ready to have a finished product in time. I know we can do it - it's going to take a lot of work, but it'll so be worth it. If you're in town, please come by and see our booth. I'll post information on the whens and wheres later. Keep your fingers crossed!

Much to my dismay, Tatum has come down with pink eye. She seems to be doing okay, but I wish we could have avoided it all-together. She's a trooper in many rights, but she absolutely hates having drops put in her eyes four times a day. The best treatment is the nighttime one when daddy is home to help calm her down - it really is a two person job!

Other than that, life is the same as always here. Tatum got ahold of her dad's duck hunting hat the other day and looked so darned cute I had to take another picture.



Anyway, that's that. I'll try and stay more up-to-date on this blogging - it's difficult when I don't have much to write about. I appreciate all of your sweet comments and love looking at your personal blogs - this is such a fun way to keep in touch.

Love you you all! - Evonne

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Such a cute baby Evonne!!! Tatum is growing so fast!
Thanks for coming to the wedding... I was so happy to see you there!

Fairy Leigh said...

She continues to be the cutest baby in the universe! What will I do when the new baby comes along? I know, I will think they are both the cutest kids in the universe.

Love,
Mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin