Tuesday, April 18, 2006
What time is it? I totally feel like I'm a zombie right now. I'm up late making cakes for our party business, but I'm wishing I were sound asleep instead. We got a last minute request for samples of our product from the organizer of the Holy Cow boutique, so here I am. Tesla is meeting with her tomorrow at 10am to go over everything and hopefully get the final okay to move forward and plan for a booth. If that's the case, I'll be in for many more late nights in the next couple of weeks.
The cakes are turning out really cute, though. I'm making a great purse shaped one for one of the parties and it's so great that we're going to try and see if we can save it for Shantell's birthday party later this week! I'm just waiting for the cake to freeze more so I can cut out the shape I need and frost the sucker so I can go to bed. :)
Here's a picture of how Tatum's birthday cake turned out - this was my first attempt and the homemade, decorated cake:
Tomorrow morning is Tatum's 1 year appointment (a few weeks late) at 8:30 am. Hopefully I'll get to take a morning nap with her afterwards.
Here's to hoping you are all currently sleeping sound. Loves!


1 comments:
E-
Tatum's cake is so dang cute!!! I love it.
Post a Comment