Thursday, January 07, 2010

{theodore}


Thank You, McDonalds...most annoying toy ever.
Especially when it's {x3}

5 comments:

stephanie said...

the simon one isn't much better... i think i'll stay away until the chipmunks are gone!

teresa and the boys said...

Does it DO anything? Or do you just arbitrarily hate Theodore, or the color green? Or do you hate that he's wearing a shirt but no pants? I'm so confused!

Beau & Lenette said...

oh it is sooo annoying especially when a 2 yr old presses it over and over and over so you only get I'm..I'm..I'm..I'm over and over! ugh Jeanette's not much better either!!!!

Kim and Chet said...

I hear ya sista!!!

Mands Glenn said...

ha ha ha! I just took Lilly, Lola, and cousin Emmy there last week and got them each a little Theodore and wanted to chuck them in the garbage on the way out of Mickey D's with our trash. Grrrrr. . .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin