Labels: Evie B Photography, Picture-A-Day
Is that Andersen Rothe? Holy cow, such an amazing picture! What a gorgeous shot, and gorgeous baby!
What a GREAT picture!! I am the same way... my living room is all B&W and my dinning room is all color!.... They are both wonderful but in VERY different ways.BIG HUGS!!
color
I agree...I love both too. Love the catch lights in his eyes. Great job!
I love both two. GIrl you got some mad skills. Cute baby!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is that Andersen Rothe? Holy cow, such an amazing picture! What a gorgeous shot, and gorgeous baby!
What a GREAT picture!! I am the same way... my living room is all B&W and my dinning room is all color!.... They are both wonderful but in VERY different ways.
BIG HUGS!!
color
I agree...I love both too. Love the catch lights in his eyes. Great job!
I love both two. GIrl you got some mad skills. Cute baby!
Post a Comment