Tuesday, January 05, 2010
I'll be honest, I debated.
I really did.
Not sure if I was up for another season of Bachelor updates. This girl, afterall, has a lot on her plate these days. I had planned on relaxing mornings of DVR supported Bachelor viewing, fast forwarding through the commercials and enjoying the ridiculousness of most of the girls. I had hoped that I would like Jake as much as I had in his debut season; that he could somehow escape the cheesiness that comes with being the star of the show.
And so I began to watch.
I made it about 10 minutes.
I must blog.
What the ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Seriously, are we really going with the whole 'On the Wings of Love' theme?
Do we have to hear the muzak {elevator}, instrumental version during every shirtless montage?
And don't even get me started on the Maverik-ness of it all.
I know it happened, because I rewinded about 3 times to make sure.
They did just show Jake on his motorcycle in a bomber jacket at the beach at sunset, looking to be either struggling with an important decision or dreaming of Kelly McGillis.
And hopefully not the latter, I hear she swings the other way these days.
Could make for the most dramatic season in Bachelor history, though hot stuff.
I have yet to watch the rest of the show. Haven't me the girls, seen first impressions, how many talk about being his 'co-pilot' and who cries. But you better believe, I'll be back with some thoughts tomorrow.
Hi, My name is Evonne and The Bachelor is my drug of choice.
If this ends in a proposal, televised marriage and I hear this song for the first dance...
So help me.
Labels: The Bachelor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It is my drug of choice for sure. Im hooked. I won't spoil it much, but the cleavage this year was seriously WAY TOO MUCH. I couldn't even believe. I felt like I was watching some HBO channel and glad my guy dosen't watch it with me. Anyways, can't wait to read you on Tues.
OH you are too funny!!! I watched it just for the simple fact that after watching these desperate women it makes me feel REAL good about myself... I mean who does that?????
Post a Comment