Sunday, January 17, 2010
They say the best way to a man's
heart is through his stomach.
And today, my husband was very much in love.
Ebelskeivers for breakfast and guilt-free football for lunch.
An almost perfect day in Beau's world.
Except for one minor detail...the Boys lost.
Better luck next year.
Labels: Beau, Picture-A-Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
oh my heck!!! i love those.. my dad went to denmark on his mission and that's about the only thing he can make from there. we get them about once a year!!!
We always eat those on Christmas morning with ham with Brian's mom's family. I didn't like them at first, but now I do. You do spoil Beau rotten! Those are a lot of work!
Yum! I haven't made those since high school cooking class! I'm sure they tasted amazing!
Drooling. There is drooling here.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ebelskeivers! They're so yummy! K, so I have to tell ya that I watched about 15 minutes of the Bachelor on Monday and guess who now has the season pass set? YEP! ME! It sucked me right in. IN 15 MINUTES!!!!! Evil evil show!
i have never had them but they look so good! are they like pancakes? hope all is well with your cute family!!
Post a Comment