Thursday, August 20, 2009

{girls}


See more here.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! Lucky you have two little natural models!

Shanna said...

Cute Love them!

Lisa Danielson said...

I love that background- so cheerful! And I have an addiction to red mango too- i mean it's bad- really bad. anytime you wanna go-i'm down!!

Holly said...

great color scheme evonne!

Seriously... said...

Ok. So excited for QuofJH (QOJH?) Whatevs. I have so many ideas for it! As soon as I move I'll be able to get going on things like that.

the family tree thing was purchased from rodworks in lehi, ut. it's cute. I still need to put old family pictures in it though. i'm a little slow.

I too will share my word verifications. Sometimes the words are funny. sometimes they might make good babynames. Not this one. Hesseal.

Nagels said...

you are so talented. beautiful girls :) I love all of the pics on your photography website. I didn't know that all the ballards were in town. The pictures turned out great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin