Wow... you're one fast blogger.
Yeah, I've been seriously addicted for a while now. It's bad. I'm there almost daily and it's putting me in the poor house. But it's amazing, huh?
what is sooo amazing about it?
The flavor is tart and fresh, the consistency is thick and creamy (not watery or runny like frozen yogurt usually is for me) and the toppings are simple. It's just a really, really good dessert option.
oh so good!!!!!!
I haven't caught the train yet, but I'm determined! It looks divine!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow... you're one fast blogger.
Yeah, I've been seriously addicted for a while now. It's bad. I'm there almost daily and it's putting me in the poor house. But it's amazing, huh?
what is sooo amazing about it?
The flavor is tart and fresh, the consistency is thick and creamy (not watery or runny like frozen yogurt usually is for me) and the toppings are simple. It's just a really, really good dessert option.
oh so good!!!!!!
I haven't caught the train yet, but I'm determined! It looks divine!
Post a Comment