Thursday, August 27, 2009
Comment much? Ever notice how weird the word verifications are sometimes? I sure do. And I think it's time for a blog game.
So here's how it will work:
Go to make a comment on this post.
Type in your comment section what the word verification is for that particular entry {found below comment entry area}.
And in true Balderdash style, make up a meaning for your word.
Easy enough, right?
I'll start {using the word verification from the last blog I posted on...I'll post somewhere randome now...you'll never know where, though}.
"Lastess"
Something that has only one left.
"Mom, this is the lastess cookie."
Maybe there will even be a prize for winning. Most creative definition? Hmmmmmm.....
Game on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Fabulous! Okay, so I got "aphol" which would be something along the lines of an ape's rear end. Holy cow, once I got "lishick" - that one was good. Fun game!
I'm kinda confused... but i'll try! lol...
*YOU GOT POOP*
Having a different meaning as in are you in a bad mood?
Evonne, You got poop??
i tried! :)
*hahaha* Brie! Your word verification was "you got poop"? If it was, that might be the most awesome thing I've ever heard.
i dont get it?? lol...
I'm game! I love blog fun and I'm super bored right now. (Gotta love nap time!)...
Mine was UNDEBR... WTH?!! Anyways,
Definition: A certain article of clothing that is worn beneath outer layers. Example: "Mom, I want an UNDEBR like yours when I'm older"... Statement actually said regarding my bra by my 3 year old.
Krystal that's awesome! I love this game...
Ok, so mine was 'skinglyn'. Definition: a piece of extra skin hanging on for dear life, somewhere on your body and it shouldn't be there.
"Oh, looks like a little skinglyn on your arm. We can take care of that for you!"
...yikes
Gross! And yet, so awesome. Aubrey, you rock!
Yay!! I got it.. i understand now! .. okay my word was..
Persle, Definition: A big enough purse to hold a person. *now imagine trying to use that purse and sneaking somebody in at the movies... like that wouldn't be obivious! lol..
Yay Brie! Good job...
"Lawizess"
Man you are one LAZY ASS!
What more can I say some people are LAZY not you or I but I can think of a few
Okay, I got PENSO.
The ebonic word for pensil.
"Yo homey you gots my penso?" "Yeah, b%#@h I gotshore penso!"
Very creative Evonne...I love what you come up with! (is there ANYTHING you CAN'T do?) What a fun game.
Mine is "obstater"
Def: Someone who is obsessed with correcting other people's statements and grammar.
Tantsway
A silk scarf that is used in an ancient, Egyptian dance.
Yeah- I'm no good at this game. James always makes fun of me, and can guess my definition everytime! It is fun though!
And another thing about the word verification. I can NEVER type it right the first time, unless it's an easy word that I can sound out!
Post a Comment