Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wedding Pics

Congratulations Sam & Brie!

The wedding was beautiful! Despite some rain here and there, the day went off without a hitch. We had a blast dancing and seeing old friends and family members. Tatum's favorite part was "cake in Brie's nose" - she couldn't stop talking about it.

We're all so excited to have Sam as a permanent part of our family and we're so happy for the both of them as they start this new adventure together!

These are only a few of many, but here are a few pictures I pulled off of Shannon's photography site to tide you all over. Once she gets through them all, I'm sure there will be a ton more to post.

Brie & Glen - Walking Down the Aisle

It's Official!

The Happy Couple

The Rings...

..and The Shoes

One of My Favorite Flower Girls!

Centerpieces

The Gorgeous Cake

2 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Gosh, I love the wedding cake. They look so happy. I can't wait to see more pictures. Her dress is to die for. Post more pics!

Cami Jo said...

Beautiful! What a fun day! I love weddings. Good pictures! Have you heard from the happy couple yet???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin