Wednesday, July 25, 2007
I feel like I haven't blogged forever - it's become a serious addiction! :) I know I post a lot of pictures of my kids and things we do, but bear with me, I'm a proud mamma.
We've had such a fun summer (thus-far). Not much of anything major or earth-shattering, but lots of fun down time swimming, visitng and playing with all of our favorite people. This last week has been no exception.
On Saturday we had a family get-together at Beau's Uncle Gordy and Aunt Lynnette's house in North Salt Lake. It was fun to catch up with cousins and kids. Unfortunately, Beau ended up having to work that day and I braved it as a "single mom".
Hayden and Kehl had a particularly fun time swinging doubles-style.


Jakelle was sporting the cutest pigtail antenae ever.
Caleb had more thank his "fill" of swimming.


0 comments:
Post a Comment