Saturday, July 07, 2007
Brie and Sam's wedding day is officially here and as you can tell by the time of this post (12:55 a.m.), it's been a long day of preparation. Set up, rehearsal, bouquets and sign making. Oh, and two toddlers.
We're excited for a fun filled day tomorrow, but secretly looking forward to the long nap on Sunday after. :) Shameful, I know, but this girl is tired!
I'll post pics and stories as soon as I have the energy.
Night, night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good Luck today!!! That's funny that we are both still up but one of us just got back from the car races in Price and the other has been working her tail off planning a wedding! Love ya!
Sunday was quiet and uneventful, it felt a bit out of place with all of this crazy wedding stuff going on. Glad everything turned out wonderful. YOu did an awesome job at everything. Wonder Woman you!! I am going to try to post pictures tonight, and I will add the one of cute Tatum in your heels. :)
Okay...is your nap over? I'm dying to see pictures and details!
Post a Comment