Saturday, October 28, 2006
I know it's still before Halloween, but the celebration has already begun in the Ballard house. Tatum, Hayden and I went with some friends to "Trick or Treat Street" at the South Towne Expo Center this morning and had so much fun! As you can probably tell in the pictures, Tate wasn't too into it all at the beginning. Once inside (they have it set up with lots of little doors you knock on and different characters give out candy), it took her awhile to venture away from holding my hand and making me ask for candy. But once she felt comfortable, she was a wild woman! They had great Halloween-type songs playing and she and Jadi (the ladybug) and Kayden (the dinosaur) danced and ran around. She ended up leaving with quite the loot, too - so the $5 price tag on the day wasn't a loss.
Afterwards, we met up with the dads and went to the Training Table for lunch. Tatum quickly earned the nickname "Stair Fairy" because she only wanted to play on the stairs by our table in her fairy costume. I have to say, she looked pretty dang cute all dressed up and glittered out - she's SUCH a girl when it comes to stuff like that.
Tuesday will be the big celebration (as will be for most of you, I'd guess) so I'm sure we'll have more to share then. Stay tuned for our little Indian Baby in a future post...she hasn't made her costume debut just yet. But it's worth the wait, I promise.
Loves,
Evonne
p.s. I have to share a close-up pic of Tate's saucy fairy shoes I found on eBay. Love me some eBay lately!



3 comments:
She IS the cutest fairy ever! And, can you order me a pair of those shoes, size 7 1/2? I really need some new fairy shoes:)
Mom/Mamaw
Oh I love the fairy shoes! I'm a total eBay addict lately too. Love it!
agreed, the fairy shoes rock! and i am always up for a good ebay purchase...just got me some shoes off of ebay last monday. they are fabulous~! cute pictures too, i can't wait to see the little one in her costume.
Post a Comment