Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sweet Baby Hayden

Our little Hayden is truly the sweetest little thing! She's got such a pleasant, calm demeanor and hardly ever fusses (her dad would disagree, but he only sees her in the evenings during the week - meltdown time for all kids).

Here she is in her cute little hand me down outfit from Tatum that I absolutely love. She looks great in red - please keep your dark hair, Hades!


And here she is asleep with her daddy in our bed. I was up late working and came in to bed to find them this way.

2 comments:

Fairy Leigh said...

Oh wow! Laura, I can see Steve in her, now that you mention it:)

What do you think Evonne?

Fairy Leigh

angie j. said...

Those pics are darling!! I totally love the attitude she's giving you in the first one. What a doll!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin