Wednesday, October 18, 2006
To follow suit with all the cute moms I know that share the funny things their babes say, here's a list of the current funny words that Tatum says. I love reading about all the other kiddies and thought all you Tatum-lovers out there might enjoy some from her.
I'm sure there are more, but this is what pops in my head right now.
Any Drink - Meal-k (Milk - with a really long e sound)
Backyardigans - Pablo (everyone is Pablo)
Banana - Bana
Blanket/Burp Rag/Anything Cloth, really - Bankie? (said just like a question)
Cat - Ki-Yee (she's obsessed) followed by "Meowwwwwww" and a really sad looking face.
Cookie - Tuh-Teee
Duck - Kuck (I swear a lady in the store the other day thought I was teaching my child swear words - she gave me the nastiest look!)
Elmo - Melmo
Fruit Snacks - Snaaaaz
Grandma - Ma Maw
Grandpa - Paw Paw
Hayden - Hay-yen
Swing - Weeeee! (Just like Colin, Sharn!)
When Looking for Something - "Wherisshe?" (all one word)
It's crazy how quickly they pick up on new words once they get the hang of a couple. Every day she's got something new to say. My favorite is when she sings the hymns in church - but it's a quietish-yell with her head back and eyes closed. I figure everyone else is being loud then, she can , too right? It's pretty cute.


2 comments:
That's hilarious! Whenever we drive by the park just down the street, Collin always goes, "Bye Weee's..buh bye weee's." It's hilarious. We love Melmo at our house too, but to Collin he's Emo.
So funny! Jeff especially likes "Snaaaaz"...I think he's going to be using it!
Your girls are the cutest in the world, of course!
Mom/Mamaw
Post a Comment