Monday, October 23, 2006

Mommy's Old Glasses

The other day I was going through a drawer in our bedroom and came across some glasses from years ago that I never wear anymore. Tatum saw them and wanted to try them on, so for fun I let her. She LOVES them! Obviously, I can't let her wear them too much since they are Rx, but it's too cute to see her run around in them like a mad woman. Here are a few pictures I was able to snap.



p.s. As you can see in the background, we're well into packing up this old house! The Dora training toilet seat is her new favorite accessory - it's never been used for it's original intent, but she sure does love to walk around the house with it on like it's a hat. Guess we're not quite ready to potty train, after all. :)

1 comments:

shannon said...

she's hilarious! collin would never have it with my glasses on...he'd yank them off and break them right away. just like he did with my old ones!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin