Saturday, August 05, 2006

Stuck on You

Sorry for the post overloads today - this is it, I promise! Some of you have already seen this picture, but it's so funny that I had to post it on our family blog.

Tatum, as of late, has been finding herself in jams. She'll turn her shopping cart upside down and try and sit on it, only to get stuck. You've seen her in her toy box on numerous occasions. This picture is the latest and greatest.

For some reason or another, she loves playing with the pitcher I keep under the sink with the other mixing bowls, etc. The other day I could hear her crying in the kitchen and went in to see what was the matter. This is how I found her, propped up against the wall with both feet stuck inside the pitcher. She wasn't too happy about it, but I made her wait in that position so that I could take a picture - after all, what are moms for, right? Her face says it all, "Mom, take your stupid picture already and get me out of here!" When I picked her up, the pitcher came with her - we had to pull them apart on the bed!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin