Sunday, August 13, 2006

She's Here!

Hayden Ruth Ballard
8 lbs 10 oz - 19 inches



Hopsital Photo - Beau says she looks Asian in this picture. Tatum looked just like this - I think the fat little cheeks make it hard for their little eyes to open for awhile! :)


Hospital Photo - I love this one because she looks so much like Tatum did.


Hospital Photo - She's cute in pink!


Daddy and Hayden - August 11, 2006


Finally Home! Mommy, Tatum and Hayden. Tate is already getting pretty good at saying the baby's name.

6 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. I love the picture of her on the hospital page you can see all of her dark hair. Love you all

Fernandez Family said...

SO GREAT! Congrats again to the Ballard family (and extended). Holy hair - your babies are so cute. Can't wait to meet Hayden!

Fernandez Family said...

ps i forgot to mention that in addition to the two other girls born the same day as Hayden - my day home mom welcomed a grandson...Jovi...yes, as in "Jon Bon"

angie j. said...

EGO!! I'm so happy for Hayden's safe arrival. She's beautiful - looks a lot like big sister Tatum. You look like you're doing well - I bet you're so glad to be home. Can't wait for more photos...keep 'em coming! Of course you'll have lots and lots of time on your hands :P

aj

shannon said...

So darling, and a very big congrats to your family! She looks so cute and I love the big cheeks.

Collen Gehrig said...

Evonne,
How wonderful to hear from you. Your children are adorable. Next time Orlando and I come to UT we will have to say hello. I hope you are doing well and I am sure you are the greatest mom ever!!!

Love,
Colleen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin